Faculty Senate's Steering Committee has approved:
The Faculty Senate
shall have the duties and responsibilities to:
- Initiate educational and academic policies of the University.
- Adopt rules to effectuate the educational and academic policies of the University.
- Bring up for consideration proposals on matters pertaining to the general welfare of the University.
- Make recommendations to the Administration relative to buildings, budget priorities, and new proposals and developments.
- Act upon all matters of routine faculty business in pursuance of already established University policies.
- Elect members to the Equal Opportunity Hearing Panel.
Minutes of the Meetings of the Faculty Senate, 2013 - 2014
September 11, 2013
October 16, 2013
November 6, 2013
Faculty Senate Officers 2014-2015
Electrical and Computer Engineering
College of Engineering
Debbie K. Jackson
College of Education and Human Services
Faculty Senate Office
Ms. Violet Lunder, Administrative Coordinator